Change Your Life in 60 Days!
An on-line, self-paced course, based on the life-transforming belief-change principals outlined in the book: The Toltec Secret to Happiness.
Is it REALLY possible to change your life in just eight weeks? In a word….YES! ……. but only if the changes you make LAST!
The key is simply this: “In order to effect lasting and positive change you need to change what you believe, not just what you do.” Ray Dodd – Author, The Toltec Secret to Happiness.
When you carry limiting beliefs about yourself or the world around you, they can hold you back from the success and happiness you dream is possible. To eliminate self-judgment, unhappiness, conflict, and regret, you must discover any beliefs you have that are rooted in baseless fear and learn to change those beliefs. This course will show you how.
Take – Change Your Life in 60 Days! and Discover:
- The Secret to Identify and Change Any Self-Limiting Belief
- The Key to Eliminating Regret, Worry, and Self-Doubt
- The Most Effective Way to Achieve Lasting Change
- How to Stay Balanced and Happy, Even When Things are Falling Apart
The Course Includes:
- Nine carefully crafted lessons that expand on the principals contained in the best-selling book: The Toltec Secret to Happiness**
- A companion E-Book that identifies key concepts for each lesson, provides definitions for terms used in the lesson, and maps out exercises to deepen your understanding of the Power of Belief ™ principals. (The companion E-Book is a digital download in PDF form)
- A blog connecting you with others taking the course where you can comment on your progress and discoveries.
- A User Log-in that allows you to access the on-line course anytime, at your convenience.
- Key Concept Quizzes to help you track your progress throughout the course.
**The Toltec Secret to Happiness is the text for the course and foundation for all the Power of Belief ™ Programs. If don’t have a copy of the book, The Toltec Secret to Happiness, is available for purchase on this web site autographed by the author, or on Amazon.com in a KINDLE or print edition. It’s also available through your local book store and library.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.